"Facebook Inc. filed for an initial public offering Wednesday that could value the social network between $75 billion and $100 billion, putting the company on track for one of the biggest U.S. stock-market debuts of all time."
If Facebook would indeed be valued at $75B, it could theoretically buy 23.3 Gamestops, 7.1 The Gaps, 3.2 Time Warner Cable Companies, 2.1 Starbucks, or 1.9 General Motors.
Pretty nuts, huh?
14 Notes/ Hide
- icorp-board likes this
- siliconme likes this
- photograghy-passion likes this
- glennspiro-taichi likes this
- constrution-bamford likes this
- investment-portfolio reblogged this from derrickbradley
- heyeric likes this
- mfdaniels reblogged this from jbeltowska and added:
- viewpointhg9d likes this
- schtar reblogged this from weightandmass
- weightandmass reblogged this from jbeltowska
- weightandmass likes this
- notesfromthewonderground reblogged this from jbeltowska
- exitcreative reblogged this from jbeltowska
- derrickbradley reblogged this from jbeltowska
- jbeltowska posted this